Bathroom Remodeling Newtown PA
Looking for the right remodeling contractor for your Newtown PA bathroom remodeling project? Read more about our design-build process to see if we are the company for you.
Contact Us for a Free Estimate
Please fill out the form and we will get back to you shortly.
Newtown PA Bathroom Remodeling Contractors
Dedicated in-house designers take all the pressure off of the homeowners to present designs to the construction crew and hope they follow those designs. The designer works directly with our bathroom remodeling contractors to make sure the project goes exactly how it was planned. Linking these two processes is more efficient and cost effective for the homeowner, as well as a great system for making sure the bathroom remodeling project goes as smoothly as possible.
Transform your Newtown, PA Bathroom with Ryann Reed
Are you happy walking into your bathroom everyday? Let us bring the space back to life! Our skilled design team and remodeling contractors are equipped with years are experience in the field.
Ryann Reed, is a Pennsylvania contractor specializing in bathroom remodeling services throughout Newtown, PA and the surrounding areas. If you are looking to remodel or renovate your Newtown, PA bathroom, please contact Ryann Reed today for a free estimate!
We look forward to working with you on your dream bathroom remodel.
The bathroom is one of the most important rooms in the house. Your bathroom is often where you begin your day after getting out of bed, and having a room that you enjoy being in can help start your day on the right foot. At Ryann Reed, we have worked on countless bathroom remodeling projects and have never turned down any difficult challenges. In fact, we thrive on them! Our team is professional, trained, and experienced in what they do, and if you are uncertain about what kind of design you are looking for, don’t worry, we have your back! Our expert designers will explain the ideas that they have for your bathroom, and collaborate with you to build a room that you will be proud of.
Before we get started with any project, we walk you through every step of our process. Whether your tastes are classic, modern or anything in between, our team at Ryann Reed will help you design the bathroom of your dreams. From designing your bathroom to adding the finishing touches to beautify your bathroom, we are excited about turning your vision into a reality.
What to Expect from a Ryann Reed Bathroom Remodeling Project
Inspire. Design. Create. Our motto is a testament to the creative process that is involved in the planning, design, and construction phases of the bathroom remodeling project. We are devoted to providing all our clients with a finished product that is defined by fine living and beautiful aesthetics. We achieve this through our precise attention to detail and careful consideration of your vision for your Newtown bathroom project. It is a priority of ours to do all that we can to reduce the anxiety and stress of a bathroom remodeling project in your Newtown home. Ryann Reed will be there to ensure that your experience is as comfortable as possible. Below are some guidelines that will help you to prepare and plan for the start of your Newtown bathroom remodeling project.
It is a good idea to set up a temporary bathroom in another room by planning for alternate food storage areas and preparation space. We suggest setting up an area where you can easily access your microwave, coffee maker and any other small appliances that you frequently use. This will alleviate a lot of the strain that can result from having an out-of-service bathroom during construction.
Changes in routine can be difficult for your children and pets. We recommend planning ahead for their comfort and safety. Children and pets should be kept away from project work areas.
Please take some time to consider how home renovations may impact your daily routines. By planning ahead, you will be able to make some easy adjustments in order to accommodate any space constraints that might make it more difficult to carry out daily activities.
The Ryann Reed Design-Build Process
Ryann Reed isn’t your average bathroom remodeling contractor. Our company handles all aspects of the bathroom remodeling project from design and planning all the way through job completion.
- Initial phone consultation is scheduled with our project consultant to discuss your goals, design ideas, budgeting and timeline.
- In-home consultation is scheduled with our project consultant to assess the site, discuss project scope, take initial measurements, establish a baseline budget and schedule a follow-up meeting.
- Project development agreement is written by the project consultant to include the scope of work and total investment range.
- Showroom meeting is scheduled during normal business hours (8:30 am – 4:30 pm) to review and refine the project development agreement, finalize the budget and look over sketches.
- Client is invited to BuilderTrend, our online project management software.
- Zoning assessments are performed, if necessary.
- Site visit is scheduled with the designer to assess the site, confirm measurements and take before photos.
- Drawing and 3D renderings are prepared for the final project designs.
- Showroom visits are scheduled to select products and finishes.
- Tradesmen walkthroughs are scheduled for any specialty trade work that is required for the project.
- Estimates are collected for product selections and subcontractor labor.
- Construction agreement is prepared with the final scope of work, final budget, total investment and installment payments.
- Client approves the construction agreement, final design drawings/renderings and the product selections.
- Building permits are obtained and plans are finalized through the township.
- Trade partner purchase orders are submitted.
- Product and material selections are ordered.
- Detailed schedule is prepared for the construction phase of the project.
- Pre-Construction meeting is scheduled with the production manager, project consultant, designer, lead carpenter and clients.
- Preventative cleanliness measures are taken to protect the home and prevent the spread of dust.
- Construction work proceeds according to schedule throughout the course of the project. Client accesses the construction calendar, daily logs, and daily progress photos on the BuilderTrend portal.
- Plans for the week and messages from production will be exchanged over the BuilderTrend client portal on a regular basis to ensure consistent communication throughout the project.
- Weekly site visits with the production manager to keep the project on schedule and make sure any concerns are addressed as soon as possible.
- Installment payments are collected throughout the project according to the agreed upon payment plan. All payments, including change orders, can be submitted through BuilderTrend online.
- Punch list is prepared with any small fixes and items that must be corrected before the end of the job. While we always strive for ZERO punch list, we will take any measures necessary to ensure that our clients are satisfied, and the final project meets their satisfaction.
- Final walkthrough is scheduled with the home owner, production manager and lead carpenter.
- Final payment is collected upon job completion.
- Clients enjoy the newly renovated space!
Follow Up and Warranty
- Warranty documents and product care guides accessed through the BuilderTrend client portal anytime after project completion. Hard copies also available by calling our office at 215-372-0040.
- Client follow up post project completion to ensure the home remodel continues to meet our high standards and expectations. Continued client satisfaction is our priority, even after the end of the project. Any corrections or repairs will be completed as soon as possible.
- Ryann Reed offers a two-year warranty.
- Warranty claims can be requested in BuilderTrend or by calling the office.