A Beautiful First-Floor Remodel for a Yardley Home
Location: Yardley, PA
Renovations: First-Floor Remodel
A New Look for a Colonial Home
A Yardley couple loved their two-story colonial home but were interested in completely gutting and remodeling their first floor for a more modern and open living space. So they partnered with Ryann Reed Design Build to create something they would love.
A Smooth Design-Build Remodeling Process
Ryann Reed took every one of the client’s concerns seriously and asked the client to leave all of the nitty-gritty details to them. Because of this, the whole remodeling process went very smoothly. While they didn’t have to sweat the details, the client did receive daily updates from Ryann Reed so they never missed any progress.
Once the project was completed, Ryann Reed did a final walkthrough to make sure the clients were 100% happy with the final product. Ryann Reed also was very conscious about using proper Personal Protective Equipment and sticking to safety protocols to make sure both clients and employees were safe and healthy.
The Results: A Remodeled Modern, Spacious and Stylish Living Space
Ryann Reed gained the trust of the client and gave them confidence that their hard work would bring their vision to life. The kitchen, dining room, living room, and laundry room were completely transformed! Consequently, the client was thrilled with the work on the house:
“Ryann Reed Design Build was amazing to work with! They were responsive to all of our questions and they worked closely with us to realize our complete vision for our first-floor renovation….they took the worry out of all of the details for us. Our house is so beautiful, and we are grateful every day for the team that made this happen for us. Thank you!”
Contact Ryann Reed Design Build for a free consultation today!
- Adessi Arctic Gleam Ceramic Tile 3×9 Ceramic
- Bremtown Semi-Custom Cabinetry, 500 Series, Cove Door & Drawer Style, Paint Grade Maple, Smooth-Close Hinges
- Bremtown Cabinetry, Semi-Custom Custom, Paint-Grade Maple, Full-Overlay, Grant Door & Drawer Style, Carbon Paint Finish
- Fandeck Custom Color – Sherwin Williams Tempe Star
- Atlas Homewares 280-OW-CH Zanzibar Brown Leather Pull, Polished Chrome
- Top Knobs Brixton Ridge Knob Satin Nickel 1-1/4 Inch
- Telfair Know 1 1/2 Inch Brushed Satin Nickel
- Signature Hardware Keller 24″ Mahogany Wood Single Vanity Cabinet, Vintage Navy Blue
- Kitchen Backsplash – Stacked Stone Veneer Alaska Grey
- Stonetech Avalanche Leathered Quartzite Counter